Take my word for it, Blair Waldorf is always right. I’ve even got a giant frame on my desk that reads- ‘What would Blair Waldorf say?‘ Needless to say, I find myself asking that question more often than I’d like to admit. The woman has something appropriate to say for every occasion. I’ve just listed below the 10 times her advice is spot on!
Also, if you still haven’t seen this show or know who Blair is- I have no words to say to you.
- When it comes to following your dreams
- When you think of wearing Tights with a Baggy shirt.
- When you think you should settle for something less than what you deserve
- When you keep waiting for things to happen without actually doing anything about it.
- When just because you love something and know it’s not good for you.
This really takes the cake though
- When you think it’s just you that the feelings confuse.
- When you need to realize self-worth.
- When you need really keep your cool.
- When you are wondering whether or not you should buy that $400 dress.
- When you actually fall in love