Dubai’s home for a lot of people, and we are very spoiled with luxury and speedy delivery. Here are the 9 things you’d miss if you move out of Dubai!
- As one of the most diverse countries in the world, with expats from multiple nations and cultures- this is as diverse as you get. This makes for a cosmopolitan community that is dependent on the blend of cultures, people, and languages.
- Whether it’s food, activities, malls, stores, cinemas- there’s never a dull day here, and you never run out of choices- you might run out of days filling up the choices!
- You will never get tired of looking at the marvel that the Burj Al Arab is. And you will forever spend trying to take that picture perfect image of the Burj by the sunset.
- It might be always sunny in Philadelphia- but there’s eternal sunshine in Dubai. While the peak summer months get incredibly hot, the rest of the year is warm enough to lie in the sun and breezy enough to not be too hot.
- UAE was recently ranked s number one for the lowest level of violent crime and the lowest homicide rate by the Global Social Progress Index.
- Nowhere else in the world will you witness the perfect combination of tradition, culture, and technology
- UAE is one of the most tolerant countries in the world. Plenty of different cultures and religions happily co-exist here.
- Tax-free salaries! This should have probably been on top of the list- but it’s pretty darn good reason to love the UAE.
- Petrol is cheap!
And let’s not forget, there’s no other place in the world where the air conditioning will be just right!