If you have been following my IG stories, you’ll know my latest obsession is Granola . Parfaits. So, while I’m going everywhere I can to try these granola parfait’s, this week’s favourite is the Manzil Downtown’s take on Parfait, with a very Arabesque touch, very much like the hotel itself.
Prep Time (10 mins)
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 cup granola
- ½ cup chopped almonds
- ½ cup Mejdool dates (seedless)
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tbsp powdered sugar or ground cinnamon
- Take a jar or bowl and pure Greek yoghurt at the base.
- Top with granola.
- Add dates (cut in halves), almonds, and top off with mixed berries.
- Drizzle honey over the mixture.
- Top with sugar or cinnamon (depending on your preference).